As we head into one of the busier months of the year, I hope these easy winter dinner ideas help you feed your family well. You’ll find quick dinners, make-ahead meals, freezer meals, and 4 weeks of dinners designed to feed your entire family!
Winter Dinner Ideas
As with all of my other meals plans, each dinner here can be customized as needed for your family. I usually add simple sides to round out any dinner and to ensure that my kids always have something on the table that they like—even if that’s a side dish of fruit or a veggie. Feel free to simplify as needed since I am sure you have a lot going on!
Add simple sides of fruit, cheese, crackers or muffins to round out any of these easy winter dinner ideas.
Make a double batch of the meatballs and stash them in the freezer for a future easy meal.
Use the leftover black bean soup as taco filling for an easy lunch, or as enchilada filling for another easy winter dinner idea.
Since each family has its own unique traditions, I don’t expect to tell you what to have for Christmas, but these meals is what my family likes to have in case if gives you some ideas!
Swap in leftovers or takeout or dining out as you like to round out this month of easy winter dinner ideas!
Plus: Easy Breakfast Ideas
- Fresh Cranberry Orange Bread
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Blueberry Banana Muffins with Oats
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Bars
- Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies
- Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
- Steel Cut Oatmeal with Apples
- Banana Raisin Breakfast Cookies
- 21 Healthy Toddler Breakfasts
Plus: Healthy Kids Snacks
- Best Healthy Cookies for Kids
- Easy Gingerbread Cookies
- Heathy Sugar Cookies
- Orange Honey Fruit Snacks
- Sweet Potato White Bean Dip
- Healthy Snickerdoodle Muffins
- Soft Roasted Chickpeas
- Creamy Cottage Cheese Dip with Fruit
- Strawberry Oatmeal Cookie Bars
- Easy Avocado Puree (with toast or crackers)